Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday Sitrep

There was a considerable amount of this ...

in fact it was the first time the grass was cut down at the allotment, and with a month of rain, it was hard work!

I did a little playing with these squares ...


and I got binding sewn on ...


just need to stitch it down on the back ...

and I got this loaded up ready for quilting ...


looks pretty eh? 

I should have been doing something else ... I MUST get that done tomorrow - I'm late making my badge for the FQR swap.


8 comments:

Di said...

The grass is rampant here too! Lots of nice quilty things going on though. Di x

Unknown said...

Pretty squares and AWESOME quilt! Can't wait to see it finished! I bet a certain lady can't either!

Judith, Belfast said...

Quilt looks fab T! Can't put that badge off any longer! I still haven't got mine yet - hmmmmmm! Jxo

Jennifer M. said...

I least you got some fun work done in between the not so fun work. :)

Jen

Katy Cameron said...

Hee hee, you'll be sent to the back of the class if you don't get that badge done soon ;o)

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Naughty - your poor sobbing partner!!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I can't wait to see how you quilt that gorgeous quilt but best make the name tag first!!

Cindy said...

EEEeee! I just saw this, Trudi! It's so exciting!!!!! xx