Tuesday 15 May 2012

Juggling Summer

yeah, I know we have yet to see any real appearance of summer, but this post is all about the fabric ...

I want to introduce you to my friend Brigitte of Zen Chic.


Currently on her way to Kansas City to set up her booth ... with MODA

You can read all about Brigitte here on Fat Quarterly from her last trip to Quilt Market ...

Please head over here, here, and here to see what Brigitte has been up to ...




And yesterday there was a wonderful little surprise in the post ...


I've known Brigitte for about 3 years, and it is wonderful to see her dreams come true :)

Thank you my friend, have fun at market!





5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oooh, friends in Cool places :-) hehehe Best of luck to them!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh that quick curve ruler is getting in on all the action - I remember seeing the + quilts and bags of hers before. Lovely x

Canadian Abroad said...

Loving some of those prints! More stuff I NEED!

Judith, Belfast said...

Stunning Quilt! What talented friends you have! Jxo

Brigitte said...

Hi Trudi, thanks for featuring that all and for you good wishes!!! Big Hugs from Kansas, Brigitte