Wednesday 9 May 2012

6 out of 8 quilts ...

I know I keep saying I've been busy, and I've been MIA for some time ...


well, here's number one ...


a monster at 100" x 100" ...


and collected by it's very happy owner yesterday!


I was a little scared to say the least, whilst it may have been what I thought the quilt was crying out for, would it be what the lovely lady was hoping for ... YES! 

No. two, didn't get it's pic taken, how slack of me!  I little wall hanging ...


No. Three ... a pretty quilt for Uncle Pea Pod ...


They visit from York next week, and will be pleased as punch!

No. Four  ... are you still there? 


I started this one when I went across for Angela's open Studio ...


The quilting was to be in a thread that let the naturally died fabrics shine through ...

I think that works!

No. Five ... quilting only in the patterned area's ...


leaving all that lovely plain for some special hand quilting  :)  Best of both worlds imho!

And No. Six collected tonight ...


heading back to Austria later this month :) 

So just numbers Seven and Eight to do!  Seven will be heading to London with me for a retreat handover, and eight has already been told, I cannot start it till June. 

Now, maybe I can do a little catchup in between counting ! 

Beats counting sheep any day!

And tomorrow I get to collect a very special parcel from the post office,

I've been bad... very bad ...  but I've a feeling you may actually love all my badness :) 

Happy Quilting! 


13 comments:

mammafairy said...

Just amazing! the quilting is beautiful.

Katy Cameron said...

Just a couple of wee things to keep you going then... ;o)

Sarah said...

Holy cow you've been busy indeed!

Judith, Belfast said...

Always love your badness T! Those quilts are absolute stunning, and the feathered quilting is exquisite! Lots of happy customers I'm sure! Jxo

Canadian Abroad said...

You have been busy but so pleased to see you getting all this business in!

Nicky said...

Hopefully that covers the cost of all the badness! Beautiful bet they will all love them!

Lynz said...

Good grief, no wonder you've been so quiet! Number 1 is my favourite - your quilting is just perfect for it! Clever girl.

Barb said...

Wow, that is one huge quilt....all the quilts were so fun to see....

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Bloody hell woman!
Oh I think I know what no7 is - want to see that one!
Bad bad shopper!

Doris said...

Trudi, how bad could you be when you have been this BUSY?!?!

Fenland Textile Studio said...

I love the quilting on my little one. You are a very talented lady! Have you collected those packages yet? Can just picture you stroking the contents x

QuiltSue said...

Well, no wonder you've been MIA. There's some wonderful quilting - I specially love the Lone Star quilt..

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I think that whatever you've ordered is well-deserved, that quilting is fabulous!!