Thursday 1 December 2011

Hello December!

Wow that was fast wasn't it?  Did you blink and miss November too?


It was another busy month, with 2 swaps done and almost dusted, I'm still waiting for one package to arrive at it's new home.  So more than a couple of finishes, some purchases too,  (oops!) 

Looking back visually, I'm pretty pleased ...  I'm linking this up with Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day, so head on over and check out what everyone else got up to during November.... 

Be quick, it's almost Christmas!

Happy Quilting!

12 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

That's a very pretty mosaic - #14 looks at home *wink* Love the blue stars (#4) - gorgeous colours!

Pat Merkle said...

You had a great month. Love the mosaic.

Pat Merkle said...

You had a great month. Love you mosaic.

Canadian Abroad said...

You always have such a great mosaic each month. Impressive. I have yet to organise myself enough to do a Fresh Sewing Day link!

Erin @ Billy Button Design said...

Love the mosaic..you have been busy!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Lots of lovelies as usual!!

Judith, Belfast said...

A feast for the eyes! Well done T! Jxo

Sheila said...

Lovely mix in there Trudi.

Manda said...

Yep I missed November too! Pretty mosaic!

Lynz said...

November really did whoosh by, didn't it? Your mosaic is so pretty - I love the inclusion of your preserves!!

Fay said...

You've been busy! Some gorgeous projects there.

Leanne said...

Beautiful! Trudi, your work is always inspiring to me, I so enjoy your blog!