Saturday 28 December 2013

Secret Santa!

It's quite the tradition in the Brit Bee for us to do Secret Santa, 
and this year was no exception!  
We even had a plan, each of us to make a cushion cover, our choices and preference declared, Christmas themed or not, the stitching began.

This is what I opened on Christmas Day ..


its hard to see, but it has matchstick quilting all over it, 
its truly stunning!

Thank You Ms Santa, I'm still pondering your identity!
I love it!

edited:  Thank You Katy!

and because she already knows, this is what I sent ...



I hope your Christmas was filled with many surprises, 
much happiness and merriment, 
and some quality family time.

xx

6 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Heh, I'd even written my surname and postcode on the envelope lol Glad it kept you pondering a while though :oD

Judith, Belfast said...

Ahhhh, the true identity revealed! I'd say K got you spot on! So love the one you made for Fi! Jxo

Di said...

Your Santa has been revealed! A pair of super cushions I would say! Di x

Fiona @ Poppy Makes said...

I love love love my beautiful cushion! Reminds me of a certain quilt I haven't finished yet ;) Thankyou Ms Secret Santa xxxxx

Fiona @ Poppy Makes said...

Oh and Katy make you a gorgeous one too xxx

Carla said...

Beautiful makes here. Matchstick quilting is amazing!