Sunday 22 December 2013

hellooooooo!

Its been a while, and I have so much to show ... and tell!

With the run up to Christmas I had a few quilts to get done with deadlines ...

but I didn't tell you about my weekend away with the Kitchen Guild Girls ...


Katy did a great blog post about it here ...


and of course there were preparations to be done ...


you can read about Katy's star here too!

so that Katy managed to get the binding on this beautiful star made with velveteen's and flannel


Laura Jane pieced this Tula Pink Anchor quilt over the weeekend


Justine got the binding stitched down on her Swoon quilt, back from the land of Angela Walters no less!


I managed to piece a quick star with the left overs from my previous star quilt


Mandy quilted and bound her Made to Measure Medallion quilt


and I got all 50 of my pb&J kaleidoscope blocks made and trimmed


and we even came home with a retreat treat

it was such a fabulous weekend, spent with friends, fabulous food and much laughter!
Thank you ladies, same time next year!

There have been a few secrets happening around here too,  
more on those next time!

(need to give you some time to get over the shock of me blogging first!)

6 comments:

Di said...

Shocked but looking forward to the next post. Mwah! Di x

Judith, Belfast said...

LOL! Can't wait to see more! Jxo

Katy Cameron said...

Hmm, I vaguely remember you... ;o)

QuiltSue said...

Hello. Great to hear from you. I hope you're all caught up with yourself now? I'm looking forw\rd to hearing about your secret projects, etc.

Leanne said...

I bet that weekend was so fun, nice to see you back. I look forward to reading more.

Nicky said...

Have you been a bit busy then?

Have you got it yet? Does it work?