Tuesday 24 January 2012

Let's Celebrate!

Why?

Oh, well... because today was a Great Mail Day! 

As good a reason as any right? and it may also be my Blogaversary today!


even the brown envelope was great!  Now when does that ever happen!

firstly there was this enormous package from Backstitch,  I am Soooooooo impressed


if you've not ordered from them, based on this order I highly recommend them


the Ice Frappe Klona is for my 'Made in Cherry' quilt, the rest is ... well, just because!  In fact I was sick of seeing that lovely stack of Eric McMorris all over blogland I could resist no more!    Well, it is my Blogaversary .... 

and the international package was from the equally wonderful Fat Quarter Shop ...


'The British are Coming' new from Michael Miller Fabrics - I knew I HAD to have some of this when I first saw it on the site ... and again, I'm not disappointed. 


so quite a pile of loveliness  :) 

Back to that blogaversary, did you know I've been writing in this corner of blogasphere for 3 years now?  Really, that long!  Even I'm a little shocked! 

So to all of you out there reading along, dipping in and out, and just looking from afar, thank you so much for stopping by, commenting, making laugh, I appreciate every single one of you.  You really do make my day! 


And the last couple of days I've been doing more of this, not mine, but thought you'd like to see it  :) 

I'll be back tomorrow linking up with Sarah for the Winter Stitching - Mid Winter Review - yup, that time already! 

Happy Quilting


22 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Blogaversary! I enjoy reading your blog. Happy quilting.

Gill said...

Happy blogaversary!
Some great fabrics! do you have any plans for them??

Canadian Abroad said...

Three years old! My how you have grown. ;-)

Congratulations on a continually great blog and for providing us all with endless inspiration.

Sue said...

lol Any day you get mail like that is a day to celebrate. Congratulations on your Bloggiversary. Here's to many more.

WandaFish said...

Yay, Happy Blogaversary! Lovely fabric and beautiful quilting :)

Wacky Woman said...

You did have a good mail day!

ScissorsandThread said...

Congratulations and what better way to celebrate than with fabric!

Kim said...

Happy blog anniversary....so nice to have you as a blog neighbor :0)
( and its my son's 36th birthday :0))
Happy sewing with all that new fantastic fabric!

Fiona @ Poppy Makes said...

Happy Blogiversary! I like your thinking - celebrating with fabric!

Sarah said...

Happy Bloggiversary!! Hope we get many more prolific years :-) (love your shopping!)

Anonymous said...

Awe, Happy Blogiversary! =) Always exciting to hit milestones.

Love your packages and that quilting is gorgeous too! Great job!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Happy blogiversary. I need to find out when I started Quilts and Dogs so I can celebrate. Love that quilt, it is beautiful, your work!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Happy Bloggiversary Trudi!
Incredible amount of fabric!!!

Judith, Belfast said...

Congrats! 3 years is good going! Love the British are Coming too! Jxo

QuiltSue said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary.

You really did get some lovely mail and now I'm off to look at the shops you told us about. You're a baaad influence on me.

Katy Cameron said...

Gotta love a great mail day, especially when it arrives so beautifully wrapped! Happy playing, and happy blogiversary :o)

BilboWaggins said...

Happy anniversary. The quilt is super and your feathers are lovely.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Happy blogiversary! Love all your fabric and the quilt you're working on!

Lynz said...

Happy Blogaversary, Trood!! I've been avoiding that MM fabric - you make it look so tempting!!

Unknown said...

Happy Blogiversary! I love reading your blog :)

Judith said...

I got some of the "The Bristish are coming too". Its fab.

Lis Harwood said...

Happy Blogiversary Trudi and what great post!