As part of Pat Sloan's Ketchup Weekend, I have chosen some projects that have stalled to work on rather than BOMs that need 'ketchup' on them. If you click on the button to the right you can find out more about it!
This is my Basket Case that I worked on during my last retreat weekend. I just need to add the borders and its another one for the 'ready for quilting' pile.
I managed to get a 2 1/2" strip of each strip set cut from the leftovers, which I have added a border of the plum/chocolate, they just need turning into to something!
These are blocks that I used as leaders and enders during the quilt retreat. Up until now I have been unable to lay them out. So the plan is to lay them out and sew them together. The borders and all are all here so its game on for this little lot too!
And finally, there are Ilene's Nine Patch quilts to be finished. There are 80 blocks there to make 2 twin size quilts. Somehow I'm not so sure these are going to be finished before I have my surgery, but I'll give it a go!
As you can see, it has been a lovely day here, and the garden is looking pretty right now :o)
I've got that basket case pattern and a jelly roll waiting for me to start this great project. One day I'll get it done.
I can't wait to see how the yellow 9-patches work out. I've got a collection of yellow FQ's and am thinking what to do with them.
Post a Comment