Tuesday 1 November 2011

October

Gone in a flash!


I blinked I think!

I think I slowed down in October, there were Moo Cards for Quilting Prolifically - a quilting service
Strawberries to be harvested
baking of course!
a dumpling bag
major fabric purchases
Pearoom block of the month
Brit Quilt Swap - Pillow Fight
Modern Christmas Table Runner
Ghastlies sewing machine cover
Brit Bee blocks for Laura Jane

it feels like October came and went with the sunrise and the sunsetting

and then one of my quilts was featured on the Banner of Sew We Quilt

here's to a productive November :)

I'm linking this up with Lynnes Fresh Sewing Day ...
Fresh Sewing Day


if you get a chance head on over and see what everyone else has been busy with in October :)
 
Happy Quilting!



9 comments:

Nic said...

I LOVE the ghastlies machine cover. Your little mosaic photo made me go and find the blog post. I should probably comment on your other stuff too, but all I can remember are the ghastlies :)

Collette said...

Hi Trudi! Lovely to meet you. Your work is lovely. I love the pinks and browns of that quilt block, the pillow and of course the fabric. Everything is gorgeous! Aren't Moo cards great? I had to get some too. Here's to November!
Collette x

Annabella said...

My first time visiting you and love your makes for October and it did pass quickly didn`t it? Love that orange block (my new favourite colour) and congrats on getting your quilt featured!

Judith, Belfast said...

You still manage to achieve a heck of a lot despite slowing down! Jxo

Sheila said...

I love that your mosaic has non sewing stuff in it - I ordered some Moo cards this week, thanks for the tip.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Call that slowing down?!! I love everything in your mosaic, particularly the sunrise and sunset!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

I'd say November has got off on the right foot already!!

Leanne said...

I agree, over in a flash! Wonderful work!

Canadian Abroad said...

Your mosaic is just plain beautiful - beautiful makes, beautiful bakes, beautiful scenery!