I finally got some Brit Bee blocks out the way,
carrying on from the reject block, I chose a new one and set to with the paper piecing
I made great progress, until I measured the block
These were supposed to be a 6" finished block!
Seems I'm not the only one that had a few issues printing from EQ7
So I tired again, went with a reliable source I trust, and had another go!
I can't show you any more than this, but finally,
I have done them!
The 5 previous blocks won't be going to waste, I'm now making them into a cushion and it will go to a very loving home!
and while we are on the subject of Brit Bee, I forgot to show you, when Susan came over she had made me the most adorable lavender bag!
Its now partnered with the previous one she made!
Thank you Susan! I love it!
You always achieve so much Trudi - glad you got your blocks sorted and yea for lovely gifts (love that lavender bag!!)
gorgeous wee bag Susan made there! Great peek of the block too! x
I hope you sort out the printing issue, there isn't much point in having a programme that only does half the job :(
I already can't wait until the great Brit Bee unveiling. You guys are killing me!
I had a similar problem with EQ7, turned out it was something to do with the settings, and I had to amend it in 2 places, not just try to print off a 6 inch block as you would expect to be able to do!
I'm really looking forward to the BB reveal!
P.S. I have the twin to your lavender bag - mine is equally as gorgeous!
I've had EQ7 for 2 years and still can't work it out! Delegating it to my 18 year old this summer & then she can tell me how to use it! Jxo
Urgh! Glad you found something that works in the end
and I love it too and your blocks are great.
Post a Comment