So another thing on my list was this little top made at least 8 years ago (maybe)
It's time for languishing in the pile no more had come, oooh at least a month ago!
I chose the threads, quilted it up, I even had the binding made already! (i made it at the same time as I made the top! I knew I had it, and it was exactly where I thought it would be! this speaks volumes about the organised chaos that is my studio!)
I sewed that binding to the quilt, and then it sat, for the last month! I've been so sick of seeing it on the side waiting for the binding to be sewn down, the elves seem to have left this house altogether! I took matters into my own hands and glue basted it down! Yes, glue! I then top stitched from the front, and that binding was done!
Despite the batik, it's actually quite pretty really! Though it may not stay in this house for long. (i'm considering selling ... so if you're interested, let me know!)
So there you have it, another quilt off my over ambitious 2nd quarter Finish Along list. And one less UFO in the box of many!