Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday Sitrep - MIA

2 weeks?  all I can say is I really have been busy!

So lets get on with some catching up ...


I've received a whole stack of packages for Siblings Together, and will do a post all about those soon ...

There was some of this ..


and these didn't last very long ..


there may have been a considerable amount of home made cakes consumed, but I have no evidence of this,  ....  no guesses why! 

birthday been and gone for another year!

And last weekend I did a work shop ... or two with Patricia Archibald.


seems I can't get my pics right way up at the moment, mine's the middle one ...

and this one was Sunday, and I now have just the binding to stitch down. 

All I can say is, if you haven't ever had the chance to take a class with Pat, you've missed a real treat!  The most inspirational, delightful lady you could possibly meet, funny, patient, and very capable in herding cats! 

I've also made some headway in catching up with my Brit Bee blocks, so I'll do a post about them, hopefully tomorrow.

So, it's back to the salt mines and chaining myself to the quilt frame to continue with the marathon of quilts that currently gloat at me daily in the studio. 
 
I'll try to break free soon ...
 
Happy Quilting!
 
 

10 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Love that long red quilt. Looks very interesting. Glad you are getting some fun stuff in, and cake, amongst all the usual work day crap.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

How did I not know about the birthday!!! A fortnight hang over eh?

Judith, Belfast said...

Oh happy belated T! You kept that one quiet! Loving your artistic quilting! jxo

Fiona @ Poppy Makes said...

Happy Belated birthday Trudi! Sounds like you had a good one :)

Sarah said...

Belated happy birthday! Glad you had cake :-)

Nicky said...

Happy Birthday ! Glad you have had fun ! It's good to get out there and try something new!

Katy Cameron said...

Belated birthday greetings, sounds like you were suitably spoiled :o)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Happy (belated!) birthday!!

Di said...

Gosh you are talented. Amazing quilt, you have been ultra busy. Di x

sweetypie said...

still lazing about then?