Saturday 9 October 2010

Christmas Quilt Along

It's that time of the month again to join Sue over at Quilt Times for the Christmas Quilt Along.  This month, I may just finish putting this top together, but it's not particularly high on my 'To Do' list.


With my Berni languishing at the shop, my horizon is set on getting this one of the frame, I've only made one row of quilting on it, so there's a way to go. 



The makings of a table runner ....   (quite litterally!  LOL  Running all over my table!)

 

And I started something new! 

I'm hoping to get this top completed.   

It will certainly be a busy day, but it could turn into a productive weekend too!  Are you joining in?  Have you been over to Sue's blog to see who else is joining in?  There's a button on the right that should take you straight over there ....

go on...

you know you want to! 

LOL

Happy Quilting!

Oh ... come back later and see how I've been doing!


6 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Washing's done, coffee's drunk, guess what I'm off to do now? See you later.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Aren't you the busy and productive one? Wishing you lots of uninterrupted stitching time!

Anonymous said...

So pretty...looking forward to seeing the runner.

I'm drinking coffee and doing laundry...not sure what else the day will hold! =)

Pattilou said...

I'm anxious too to see your runner. I have 4 blocks made of some cute teapot fabric and I was thinking table runner for them. Oh, when my machine is at the shop, I go nuts. Right now, I'm going nuts cause I can't sit at the machine too long!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Don't you just hate having a machine in the shop?

Gina said...

Love the quilt on your frame

Love and hugs Gina xxx