Tuesday 8 December 2009

All my PIF's have arrived ...

Today I heard from Linda, the final recipient to receive my one of my Pay It Forward Gifts :o)

So, just so you know what it was I sent, three little table runners, from left to right, you see Sue, Linda and Nikki.

I really enjoyed making these table runners, and they were the first things I quilted after my surgery. So I can finally add them to my roll call of finished quilts down the side of my blog for this year.

Is it me, or has this year just flown by quicker than a blink of an eye?

4 comments:

Greg said...

Those are really nice. Yes 2009 has flown by.. And I have most of my projects done. Just have to bind 3 more before christmas

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Nice job on the table runners, love the colors and yes this year flew by at super sonic speed.

QuiltSue said...

Well, I got my PIF, and it was lovely. Mine is the one on the left. I love it and you can see a picture of it on my blog.

sweetypie said...

just been looking at your roll call and i really really like the black and white abstract quilt the best but their all lovely what a lazy year you have had!