Monday 25 April 2011

Busy as a Bee!

I've been productive these last couple of weeks and should have shown these sooner, but I was waiting for the sun to shine! 

This little quilt is so pretty, in my humble opinion!  Pattern called Feed Sack from the book, Scrap Basket Surprises by Kim Bracket.



And this quilt was on the frame, then off the frame as it wasn't quite finished before I needed to take the frame for a Quilting Retreat.



And then it went back on after the retreat for finishing!

Pattern from McCalls Quilting magazine Fast Quilts of 2008 I think!


This Star quilt is my March UFO Challenge - DONE! 
(Don't tell Nancy, but I haven't even looked at the April UFO yet! -  Shhhh!)




And I finally got the binding sewn down on this beauty!


Another Kim Bracket designed pattern!  (She's a very clever lady!)


Wow, 3 finishes in one post! 

Happy Quilting!


11 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful quilts. I think they are all pretty.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

What fabulous finishes! Congratulations on three of them!

I realist love the lastone, going to check her out.

Glen

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Wow, that came out badly, didn't it? I meant......I really love the last one!
Glen and the wild iPad

sewali said...

Gorgeous quilts, I have the book, I feel a new project coming on ...

Barb said...

Your quilts are simply wonderful!

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

That is a popular book. I have that book and made the paddle wheel block into a table topper for my friend. It is a very nice book and she has a lot of great patterns in there. I have seen a few people on the blogs that have it. Your right she is a clever person.

Vivian said...

Love what you got done! I too really love what you did with the the black & white one. I had been more interested in getting the "Sensations" book but after seeing that one now I'll have to get both!

Sparky said...

3 count them 1 - 2 - 3, you are my hero...and my fav the first one... and Kim is knew to me...sew thanks for enlightening me....

Abby and Stephanie said...

Three beauties! Your work is lovely and Kim is amazing.

QuiltSue said...

Three beautiful quilts, I love them all.

Anonymous said...

Love the quilting, do you draw your designs on?

Christine