Friday 10 July 2009

The week so far...

Saturday/Sunday
Four quilts, four bindings, 2 hanging sleeves attached, one hanging sleeve ready to attach to Blue French Braid quilt. All waiting for the quiet contemplation of recovery.


Monday


The allotment yielded the perfect cauliflower! It was delicious!
Play date with my dear friend, Jean, resulted in these three blocks. From BlackBird Desings blog, they are doing a sew along. I wasn't going to take part, but its just such a lovely pattern, I couldn't resist. You must check out their blog.
Tuesday


Shopping! I love therapy! Jean and I spent a happy hour or two at the LQS.

Wednesday

Playtime! I'm cutting for another quilt, do you like the colours. I cut extras while I was at it. I need 51 strips of med/dark, I was surprised to find I could cut most of these from yardage, scraped a handful from previously cut strips, and only one from FQs. I think its time I liberated some of these batiks! Don't ya think?

I had hoped to get this little lot sub cut ready to sew, but its been a busy week!
Lets see what the weekend brings : o)

Happy Quilting!

1 comments:

QuiltSue said...

woww, you have had a busy week. I'll look forward to seeing what you do with all those strips you've cut. All that achieved, AND a trip to the LQS.