Friday 3 July 2009

Operation Binding Postponed!

Operation Binding, my task is to bind the four quilts recently off the frame before I go into to hospital for surgery. The surgery is postponed for a couple of weeks, yeay, more sewing time. So the challenge for this weekend is to get the binding on those babies, so I have some hand work other than my wholecloth when I'm out. This is quilt number four, Basket Case. I should thank Matt Sparrow, Manquilter, for the inspiration for the quilting design. He really is an amaizing quilter, check him out quilting live at Quilcetera.



So with this reprieve on the hospital stay, I've sent off my entries to the Harrogate quilt show, I can get more done down on the allotment, and carry on quilting. I'm really tempted to start something new, but I still have so many projects on the go. Decisions, decisions...... What would you do?

3 comments:

QuiltSue said...

I'll look forward to seeing your quilts in the show. Which ones are you entering?

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

go ahead! crack out some new fabric and go wild!
;-) let the strings hang where they fall!
thanks for the tip on the MAN QUILTER!!! ;-)

Kim said...

Oh lovely.....that came out really restful looking.

Good luck with the surgery but isn't waiting the worst!
Happy sewing