Wednesday 4 February 2015

moving on at a pace and a half ...

February already!

So January came and went in a flash!
(was it just me?)

My one finish I can show you


Was the Sizzix table runner, which sits proudly on the table

There were other finishes, but I just cant show you them,
What I can say is, even I was a little stunned I made that!

There have been customer quilts too

and it was truly a pleasure to quilt this one for Victoria


I was so sorry to send this one home


There were 6 other customer quilts, some I'll be able to show you later this month, 
others, well, you know how it goes, waiting for them to be published.

linking this up with Lynne at Lilys Quilts

http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/fresh-sewing-day-and-small-blog-meet.html
Fresh Sewing Day


4 comments:

Judith, Belfast said...

Always intrigued to see what you've been working on! Jxo

Leanne said...

Wow, that's a lot of quilting, you are a lucky quilter!

Di said...

That table runner is beautiful Trudi. I know that you do your best on each customer quilt as it shows. You are a talented quilter. Di x

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Victoria's quilt is stunning!