I've had a thunk and I'm as good as I'm ever going to be with my Winter Stitching List ...
Well, it is a plan (read as movable feast!) to take me through to spring :)
1. Finish and post on time Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap, deadline is mid November so this is achievable.
2. Finish and post Brit Quilt Swap - Pillow Fight, again deadline is mid November so another achievable goal.
3. keep up with all the Brit Bee Blocks - :)
4. Complete some secret Christmas Gift sewing :)
5 Finish at least one of my own quilts a month, whether it's a UFO or a new project.
6. Finish my own Brit Bee Quilt, I still have some blocks to piece
7. Finish piecing Jacobs Ladder quilt
8. Finish piecing Happy Quilting Stars quilt
9. Finish Commission Quilt No 1
10. Make good in roads into Commission Quilt No 2
11. Catch up on the Brit Mystery Quilt
12. Finish Dresden quilt
13. Finish Sassy Christmas Stars
14. Expand the Quilting Service business :)
15. Don't sign up any new swaps until the new year!
It's a long list, with plenty of big projects, but I figure if I take one project and focus on just that, I may make good progress :) Well, that's my plan!
I'll be linking this up with Sarah's blog, so head on over and see what everyone else has on their list!
(secretly holds head in hands, OMG what have I set myself up for! Well mid March is still several months away!)