Saturday 6 August 2011

And we're off again!

yep, after a few days 'rest' I'm back in the groove!

I was about to drive home from work yesterday I thought I'd just check to see if my machine would be ready ... just in case ... 

you know how it is to be separated from your sewing machine for a whole week right?

... well, I'd hate to get home to find a message saying it was ready and have to drive back into the city centre on a Friday afternoon ...  you understand my dilemma don't you?

...  Wooohoooo!  I got my Juki back!

so I got my act together and finished off the Sunkissed Schnibbles quilt....


I've even got the backing pieced and ready ...

but decided to go get the Arcadia Hexi Park quilt back on the frame ...


... and quilting has commenced! 
(sorry about the pic, it was a bit of an afterthought as I was heading in, it was dark!)

Happiness is a day quilting!

4 comments:

J said...

schnibbles turned out so pretty!!
love all the nice colors.

Sarah said...

Ooh the sunkissed quilt looks gorgeous :-)

Judith, Belfast said...

They're both looking amazing. Good to be reunited with your best friend right? Jxo

Kim said...

I do love time alone with my machine when we get into a groove and I zone out......such inner peace :0).

Sorry your vacation is over but it looks like you are not letting that slow you down.

Happy Sewing