Thursday 1 May 2014

Pea Room Quilters BOM - April

So for the benefit of the Pea Room Quilters, 
(and anyone else that wants to play along too of course!) 

April Blocks
(yes I know its May!)

Our first block is Dorothy's Star


(click on the underlined words to take you to the instructions)

and our second is the Autograph Star


(yes, I had a few problems with this one, I must read the cutting instructions more closely, even if I am a little stretched for time!) 

I'll be remaking this one, and this reject can be my label for the back of my quilt!
problem solved!

3 comments:

Judith, Belfast said...

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't read instructions properly!! Though from here both blocks look fab! Jxo

Sarah said...

Very nice. I esp like the Dorothy's star block.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love Dorothy's Star!