If you know me well, you know I'm not known for my housekeeping,
lets face it, I'd rather sew!
But the situation was getting a little out of control ...
don't you think?
but I managed to achieve a happy medium
but there was the other side of the studio too!
and I had a little motivation, with a visitor expected ...
so a reasonable level was achieved with the frame being accessible and usable ...
and then this happened!
I sold my second frame, and its gone to live in the Valleys
so it was time for a little more housekeeping, and a bit of a change round
that's better, lots of working space, and a few more UFO's unearthed - Ooops!
but I ended up with an awkward pile of pin cushions and pouches from swaps and gifts that needed to be prettied in one place
so I sort of followed this tutorial here from the Stitchin' Chicken ...
I say sort of, I got the gist of it, and then did my own thing
and made it my own size ...
it turned out exactly how I envisioned ... phew!
and was well worth the half hour to make :)
so now, I have a full on mojo attack!