Monday 2 September 2013

Autumn? No thank you

As a farewell to August I'm pleased to see, in true British style, the weather will
treat us to a late Indian summer for the first week of September!

So that means it time to recap on what August produced from the QP Studio


Brit Bee Blocks finished, 2 quilts and a runner (I know I haven't blogged about it yet) and a bountiful harvest from the allotment. 

add to that 5 customer quilts, it was a busy month! 

Linking this up with Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day
time to go check in with everyone else's progress :) 

I'll be back with a finish tomorrow :) 

8 comments:

Gertie Pye said...

What a busy month! I love Autumn - can't wait for the smell of bonfires when we walk to school on one of those nice crisp mornings. Our allotment has treated us well this year too - much better than last year when we had that rubbish summer!

Ruth said...

Beautiful colours in your bee blocks. You've had a busy month. One last burst of sunshine would be nice. Here's hoping it happens!

Leanne said...

I really love that quilt you made with the zig zag stacked bricks! I love fall, it is my favourite season, but I hope you have summer for a long time to come.

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Beautiful makes! I'm so excited for Autumn, kicking leaves - yeah!!

Katy Cameron said...

Hmph, no Indian summer here, she says, sitting in a fleece!

Carla said...

Don't you hate to see Summer end? We have hot weather here and I love it because I know freezing temperatures are coming. Your quilts are beautiful.

Pennie said...

Lovely quilts

memmens said...

Wonderful month, all that sewing stuff and it never ceases to amaze me that you find time for a productive allotment too!