Wednesday 7 March 2012

Time ...

... is precious, so we learn to make the most of it ...

precious time learning new skills, or building skills ...

which means it's time  ... for another Retreat! 


it's all about feathers!  You know you love them!

so come and join us this weekend at the Petwood Hotel, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire,
for some precious time ... devoted to YOU!



If you would like to learn how to use a frame to quilt, learn feathers, expand your own skills,

you can find all the details here ...

If your time is precious, why not talk to Martha about joining us for Saturday


I promise to bring plenty of inspiration, so you leave with new skills to make the most of your precious time.


10 comments:

Barb said...

OH...that sounds like such fun!!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Have a wonderful time xxx

Sunnybec said...

How I would love to be there! I've just started doing feathers...but it's too far for me....sigh.

Katy Cameron said...

Sounds like fun, have a great time :o)

Canadian Abroad said...

Have a great time. I think London will be the only retreat I get to this year.

Judith, Belfast said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a day! If only I lived nearer! Jxo

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Have a fabulous weekend!!

mammafairy said...

I wish I could come, but I work Saturdays, and have just come back from holiday, so cannot justify more time off!

Kim said...

Oh how fun......I'll drive right over!ahhhhh that darn ocean is in the way again!
Please post photos of your fun time together.

Happy Sewing,
Kim

QuiltSue said...

I hope you had a good time. I bet your students learned a lot from you.