Monday 5 December 2011

Shop-ability!

Whilst there is some stitching going on, none that I can show you just yet, there has been just a little shopping too!  Seems I don't have a problem in that area ... or perhaps I do!  :)


Just a couple of lovelies picked up at the Pea Room meeting last month ...


and some lovely, lurrrrrvley Lotta Jansdotta arrive courtesy of The Fat Quarter Shop ...



and just one or two sips from Zipit ....


and these lovelies are part of the Fat Quarterly Designer Challenge ...

I have a cunning plan!


and this little lot is just half of my thread order from Martha of Machine Quilter ...



and just a little bit of this to finish off my ORB Dresden pillow, which has now made it onto the Christmas Gifts list ....

I better get busy!  (before the next batch of packages arrive!)


9 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Trudi, that’s a lovely stash of Lotta Jansdotter fabrics! I’ve only recently finished some pillow covers from her fabrics from years ago.

It will be fun to see your cunning plan for the Fat Quarterly Challenge. I’m taking part as well and still sketching some ideas to use the threads for.

Canadian Abroad said...

Oh I just know you will have a great plan for the FQ Challenge. Can't wait!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you do for the challenge! I'm sure it will be amazing... knowing you and your quilting!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Goodness me!

Sarah said...

Ooooh what a lotta lotta... yum!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Wow, you are plainly good at shopping!! (I waved at the cushion!!)

Little Island Quilting said...

Interested to learn more about the 'sips' you have acquired ;-)

Judith, Belfast said...

Perhaps you should change your blog title to Shopping Prolifically!!! Lovely purchases, time to get sewing girl! Jxo

Nicky said...

ooh! How lovely ! Looking forward to seeing the result of your purchases!