Friday 30 September 2011

Friday - and exhale!

I'm pleased it's Friday :) aren't you? 

Firstly I have to tell you about a couple of swaps I've signed up for ...

my dear friend Susan is organising the Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap, sign up close on Sunday so head over to the Flikr page and give it a go ... 

for my swap partner, these are my starting point for inspiration ...

Do you remember the Brit Quilt Swap?  well now it's time for Round 2 - Pillow Fight! 


there is so much inspiration out there, it was hard to choose!  If you are up for a pillow fight, head on over to the Flikr page and sign up - quick!  Sign ups close on 10 October.

It's been a good week for mail too ...


lovely sale fabrics for backing ...

and today I received my package of goodness from Laura Jane (aka Laulipops) who is Miss October in the Brit Bee.


Fortunately the Teenage Diva is a little off colour so the edible goodies are relatively safe ...  for now!

but oh, look at the wonderful fabrics I get to play with ...


I see stars in my immediate future  :) 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and make the most of the glorious weather whilst we have it  :) 

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Looks like we are all set for another good month of swapping!

Sarah said...

lol hope your seeing stars is painless!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Bet my postman has scoffed the lot, the ruddy b*st*rd!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Looking forward to seeing your bee blocks - have a great weekend!

Inspiredbyfelix said...

Ooo Laura sent you different colours to me, this star quilt is going to be delicious, I can already feel it!