Wednesday 10 August 2011

Road Trip

The weekend saw more blackberries, add, apple, a little pear and some crumble and I give you ...

So good it's all gone!

I made two little ones, one of which went home with the Beau and the other is tucked up in the freezer!

So just to leave you with something quilty, I got this pair finished yesterday ...


Oh, and the road trip?  I'm at Festival of Quilts, yes, now, whilst typing this!   Tomorrow I'm taking a one day workshop, but am hoping to meet up with some of the Brit Bee ladies :)  (I've got my badge ready)

And you'll be able to find me on Stand F49 with Martha from Machine Quilter for most of the other time during the show.   And if you're not sure if you've found me, you;ll find some of my quilts and I have my name on my apron (just in case I forget who I am of course!  lol) just like this one below!  Come say Hi! 

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Hi Trudi - will be visiting FoQ on Saturday - have made a note of your stall. I'll be the one with eyes like saucers!!

Manda said...

Have a great time! :)

QuiltSue said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time.

Judith, Belfast said...

So wish I could be there! Have loads of fun! Jxo

Sarah said...

Hope you and the bee gals are having a ball, wish I was there too :-(

liz allen said...

Reading your blog on my iphone, sitting @ Leicester station on way to the FoQ.

Nicky said...

Great to meet you at FoQ with Susan aka Canadian Abroad! Hope you return to Lincoln safely and recover quickly!

Love your blocks - are they 1" squares?

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I had a day at foq on Thursday, sorry I didn't read your post until today - I'd have come and said hello if I knew you were there!