Sunday 8 August 2010

Weekend Round Up

It's been a funny weekend, home alone, busy but not quite achieving all I had hope.  Oh well, achievements all the same :)


 Played catch up on the Moose on the Porch Jelly Roll Quilt Along.

Block 4

Block 5

Block 6

Block 7

OK, so I have a few more to go, but I'm hoping to get them done before I go back to work on Wednesday  :) 

I did manage to get this quilt loaded up onto the frame and have starting quilting it too. 

And I've got a box of things to send to V over at Bumble Beans for her Basics quilts too!


Bindings all ready to go!

Last weekend we visited an open garden a little north of here.  A beautiful walled Victorian garden, which was full of inspiration for my C&G. 

I thought I'd leave you with one in particular  :)


Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

QuiltSue said...

The star quilt is great. I love the colours of your bindings too.

Martha said...

Nice top, Trudi! Now I see where all your blue and White fabrics went. ; )

Kim said...

Oh you've been busy......looking so good.

Happy Sewing