Saturday 10 July 2010

Yeah Baby!!!!

I found my Mojo! 

I promised you earlier today I would show you my progress for today for my catch up weekend, and I'm pleased to say I'm not going to disappoint.


I've got Margaret's foundation pieced Tea Leaf blocks done!  They WILL be in the post back to you Margaret on Monday morning. :)


I got the borders sewn onto this top.  The pattern is Love by Charlie Scott, aka, Qubee Quilts.

And I got that pile of HST's pressed...


Isn't it satisfying to have a stack of HSTs?

And I even managed to get some of them pieced into Pinwheels.  I'm using the hst's as leaders and enders as I am doing the Asterisk blocks.

Not many, but enough to be going on with, it's now late enough for me to go cool off in the shower before I head off to bed. 

And that little lot proves I found my Mojo!    More tomorrow....

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Chris John said...

I love those asterisk blocks. What design are you working on there?
The tea leaves blocks had me admiring the curved piecing you were doing until I looked close and checked out the foundation piecing. Very clever!
Glad your mojo has returned.

Lis Harwood said...

Wow, do you happen to have my mojo there too? What a productive day and I love those asterisk blocks - reminds me of the Liberty Jacks I saw at V&A. Have a good day today.

Tracey said...

ooh send me some of that mojo .... i've been too hot this week. i love the asterisk block too!

sophie said...

Wow. I'll say you found your mojo. I love the tea leaf blocks and (of course) the asterisks.

Lynz said...

Isn't is fabulous when your get up and sew appears!! I love that feeling. LOVE the asterisks!!!!!