Saturday 10 July 2010

Finding my MoJo!

That elusive mojo has been missing ...  (not even in action!)  But this weekend I'm planning a little catch up, and plan to finish a few outstanding things that should have been long done!

So this is the plan...

Bees Knees bee blocks for Margaret, I must get these done if nothing else this weekend.  If you want to see the other blocks I have to finish up check out our blog, there's a button on the side bars



And how hard can it be to get 2 borders added to this top, that's all it needs.  One of them is even cut ready! 

And I started the Old Red Barn Quilt Along for the Pinwheels quilt, I have all my half square triangle made, they just need a little chivvy too, pressing is a must today.  That will at least move this project on a bit.


Speaking of ORB, they are now doing the Asterisks quilt along, and I have all my squares cut, all my strips ready, again, I just need to move it along a bit.

Did I tell you I have several commissions on the go.  Well, I'd get on much better with them if I could just get this little quilt off the frame....

So I can get these two quilt tops loaded and quilted.  Surely that's not too much to ask of myself.... is it?

And that just leaves a little C&G work.  Turn this landscape into a paper collage...


It's a start with the tracing paper as a template.   I'll get back to you later and let you know how I get on today.

Catch ya later!!

4 comments:

9patchnurse said...

Whew! Go for it! I love those asterix quilt blocks, I'm going to have to make some.

Unknown said...

Wow for not having much mojo, you really are working!! Love everything you are working on.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Are there enough hours in the day for you to do all of that? I know that I could not get it done.

Fenland Textile Studio said...

Wow, go girl. I love the fabric in the pin wheels quilt. Looking forwards to seeing the collage. Give yourself an hour or two and just do it. Think how much better you will feel. Me, well I made up a C&G sample sky, left it on the bench outside and Kevin sicked up on it so it had to be washed and dried which didn't take long today.