Sunday 13 September 2009

Wonky Logs - part 2

I thought I would give the second Wonky Log, the Quarter log a go! For no other reason, other than I can!




I got these batiks earlier this year, I just love these colours together, so much so, I seem to have quite a collection to go along with them.



I'm pleased with how this block has turned out, I'm not sure if I am going to border these ones yet, I'll see what they all look like together when they are done. I love that lime, don't you?





Have you had a chance to go and see what everyone else is making over on the Old ~Red Barn Flicker Group?


I'm going to concentrate on getting the plain ones done first, before I continue with these. Plus I've got my PIF gifts to finish off.


Happy Quilting!


4 comments:

Greg said...

Thats a great looking block. As I sit here I'm wiping the drool off my chin. I LOVE THE BATIKS.

QuiltSue said...

I'm not usually a fan of batiks, but I might make an exception for those. What lovely colours.

Tracey said...

Lovely combo and a nice block. Looks fun to make.

sweetypie said...

hi i absolutely love lime green with purple im excited for you do you know any clever tips to get silk paint out of my nails i also lurve batiks small amount of pink-even better.