Monday 22 June 2009

Weekend Roundup

You know how it goes, I planned to do all those projects as part of the 'Ketchup' weekend. Ah, well..... things didn't go quite to plan. Oh really?!!!! I hear you say. LOL

Well, actually it was a really relaxing weekend, we went out for dinner and to the movies Friday, drove to Norfolk to visit Richards parents pre-Fathers Day on Saturday, and did a fair bit of work down on the allotment on Sunday. Very much what I needed after a busy week.
I did however manage to finish off the quilting on my Stack 'n Whack. At last! Not without its problems though.Alicia banged on the door to let me know she was home, however she frightened the living daylights out of me and the quilting went haywire!
Then I broke a needle, the thread got caught, and the needle just gave way. It made such a mess, not only of the machine but the poor quilt too. I was glad to get this one off the frame.

Hope your had a good weekend and Fathers Day.

Happy quilting :o)

1 comments:

QuiltSue said...

I love that quilt. How are you quilting it?