Thursday 4 June 2009

Big Busted Revealed!

I managed to find some time in between the chaos at home and the opportunity for some real quality time down on the allotment, given the wonderful weather we had. I also managed to squeeze myself into my office to do the sewing. Fortunately this little project didn't require laying out to see if the placement of the blocks was OK.

It has been added to growing list of those waiting to be quilted. I feel it may be sooner rather than later. I took it to work with me yesterday, as I was visiting my very good friend on my way home. The first public reveal of this one resulted in a request 'Please can I have it?' Donna, watch this space!

Now I have a beautiful oak floor, I can lay out and continue with other projects on the go. And of course I couldn't resist starting something new with these!

0 comments: