Saturday 21 February 2009

Yet more OP blocks


These are my final blocks for the day. And I'm really pleased with them, I LOVE the lime green it really adds an element of wow! Tomorrow I will look at mixing up all the blocks, and seeing what layout options there are. It will be interesting to see what everyone else has done too. I've also started to think about fabric for sashing, and borders. Sashing is proving challenging, but

borders, well, that's an easy choice :o) I've been surprised at how the orange is no longer overpowering with all the other colours that have been thrown in.

2 comments:

Linda said...

All of your blocks (in all the posts!) Look Wonderful! Loving the lime green! :)
Great job! Can't wait to see the finished result!
Linda

Tracey said...

I like the green very much! My favorite colour!

What is OP challenge?